1. Determine the amount of money you need (add 20% and this will be your goal), then determine how many participants you will have. Break down how many each participant needs to sell to reach your goals.
2. Fundrazor will send you the amount of fundraising packets you need with NO upfront costs. A simple signed agreement is all that is required on your part. (fundraising packet consists of brochure/order taker, prize brochure and a parent letter explaining fundraiser details)
3. After receiving your fundraising packets, have your participants pre-collect payment on everything sold. The selling campaign period is typically about 2-3 weeks. Our colorful cookie dough brochures will be a great asset to those participants actively selling.
4. Fundrazor will send you a spreadsheet at the beginning of the fundraiser. When your fundraising selling campaign is over, count money for each seller and enter their totals onto the spreadsheet. This allows us to neatly prepackage and label all boxes for each of your sellers.
5. After you submit your total spreadsheet order via email, you will be invoiced by Fundrazor. Once payment is received, your order will arrive in just 3-4 weeks.
6. On delivery day, please have enough volunteers to unload your order as it will arrive in a big truck. Typically about 3-4 volunteers for every 1000 items is sufficient.
7. Once your order is unloaded, please organize boxes in a numerical order for easy distribution. Boxes will be numbered and labeled neatly for each seller. Your order will also come with detailed reports making distribution fairly simple.
8. Make sure all orders are checked and verified before leaving your facility. This will make your job so much easier. Trust us.
9. Any adjustments or replacements need to be addressed within 48 hours of delivery.
10. Pat yourself on the back, you just made a lot of money!!!